DID YOU KNOW...
causes of erectile dysfunction
There are many etiologies of ED including:
- Vascular diseases and disorders (80% of ED cases)
- Low testosterone
prevalence of Erectile dysfunction
- 52% of men suffer from some degree of erectile dysfunction; that's over 30 million men!
- 57% of men who report ED are 40-60 years old
- 80% of ED goes unreported
- Mild and moderate ED is increasingly prevalent with age
- 50% of men in their 50s
- 60% of men in their 60s
Benefits of aPWT for Erectile Dysfuction
- Treats the condition rather than masking the symptoms
- Enhances erections
- Improves sexual performance
- Increases sensation
- Long-lasting results
- Eliminates microplaque
- Will benefit any man seeking to enhance his sexual pleasure and performance
why not use other treatments?
Medications for ED are contraindicated for men with heart disease or on nitrates, diabetes, hypotension or uncontrolled high blood pressure, liver and kidney disease, and more. Even still, medications for impotence are ineffective for more than 30% of men! There are also many side-effects of ED medications including: headaches, flushing, visual changes such as blurred vision or light sensitivity, back pain, dizziness, congestion, and more. Suppositories, while fast acting, can be painful and may cause irritation in the urethra.
While this may be an effective option for many men, it comes with many risks including pain at the injection site and unusually long erections requiring medical attention. This type of method needs to be planned; injecting at the time of sexual activity and may only last up to an hour or less.
A very invasive solution that requires surgery which comes with risks, complications and follow-up care. Implants disturb the natural erectile anatomy, so oral drugs or injections will no longer be effective with this option.
By creating a vacuum around the penis, blood flow is forced to remain causing it to swell. This doesn't produce a natural kind of erection and needs to be removed after 30 minutes to prevent damage to blood vessels which can actually worsen ED.
Why does apwt work?
The positive results of APWT is due to these scientifically proven biological effects:
- Stimulation of microcirculation
- Increases cell wall permeability
- Releases nitric oxide which is a molecule naturally produced by the body that relaxes the inner muscles of the blood vessels, causing them to widen and increase circulation
- Releases growth factors ( BEG, BMP, TFG, etc.)
- Stimulation of stem cells